After landing in Eilat, it’s simple to join a Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and the Dead Sea Tour. Departing from Eilat in the morning, you’ll drive north through the Negev’s scenic Arava Valley to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth. Here you’ll have a quick photo opportunity. After admiring the beauty of the Dead Sea, you’ll head to Jerusalem for a fully guided tour of the Old City, including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, and Church of the Holy Sepulchre. You’ll have time to explore the marketplaces and many other historic treasures throughout the city. The tour will continue to Bethlehem, where you will tour the highlights of Jesus’ birthplace, including the Church of the Nativity. The tour will return you to Eilat at the end of this informative Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Dead Sea tour, leaving you with many lasting memories.
**NB. This tour is only available during the winter season from October until March**
- Pickup from Ramon Airport and four other locations in Eilat
- Scenic drive through the Arava Valley from Eilat
- Arrive at the Dead Sea and stop for a photo and to admire the landscape (please note this tour does not allow time to float in the Dead Sea)
- Continue to Jerusalem for a guided tour of the holy sites
- Visit the Old City highlights including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and more
- Tour of the main sites of Bethlehem, including Manger Square and the Church of the Nativity
- Return to Eilat
- 06:00 – Pickup from Ramon Airport (or one of four centralized locations in Eilat)
- 08:30 – Arrive at the Dead Sea for a quick photo opportunity.
- 09:00 – Depart Dead Sea
- 11:30 – Tour of Jerusalem including the highlights of the Old City
- 15:00 – Tour of Bethlehem including the Church of the Nativity
- 17:00 – Depart Bethlehem for Eilat
- 19:00 – Drop-off at the Dead Sea
- 22:00 – Drop-off in Eilat
NB – all timings are approximate.
The tour is available with guaranteed departure every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Tour includes: transport to all sites from Eilat and guiding in English
Tour does not include: drinks and food, tips, and personal travel insurance